Aircel ties up with British phone maker INQ and launched two new social networking mobiles INQ Mini 3G and INQ Chat 3G on Tuesday. Both these mobiles support social networking services like Facebook, twitter, Orkut and Crick info widget is also available to get latest score updates. Skype is present to make cheaper phone calls. Both the handsets support 3G.
Features of INQ Mini 3G
- 2.2″ QVGA 256k TFT screen (240*320)
- Dimensions – 102.9mm x 45.8mm x 12.8mm. Weighs 90g
- 2.0 MP camera with P2P video (“see what I see”)
- Expandable with Miro SD card upto 4GB
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR , USB 2.0, 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- 1150 mAh battery Standby 285h, Talk time 3 h 30 min
Features of INQ 3G Chat
- 2.2″ QVGA 256k TFT screen (320*240)
- Dimensions – 114.5 x 61 x 12.8 mm . Weighs 122g
- QWERTY keyboard
- 3.2 MP camera with Auto focus.
- Miro SD card upto 4GB
- Windows live messenger, Push Email, Active address book.
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR , USB 2.0, 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps, GPS
- 1150 mAh battery Standby 355h, Talk time 4 h 30 min
Aircel INQ Mini 3G costs Rs. 5,399 and Aircel INQ Chat 3G costs Rs. 7,599. These phones have great features and competitively priced so this will have tough competition with other cheaper phone manufacturers like Micomax, Lava and other manufacturers.