Japanese consumer electronics company AKAI has launched a Dual SIM Touch phone called AKAI WOW, which has a 3D graphic user interface and a 3D surround sound system. This phone features a 3.5 inch resistive touch screen and even boasts of features such as a 3.2 MP camera and an internal memory of 62MB with a flash memory of 1GB+256MB.
The advantage of having a 3D user interface is that the screen can be viewed from a wider angle and it thus makes it possible for a larger number of people to watch photos and videos on the phone. The phone is even very light weight being only 95gms.
Specifications of AKAI WOW:
- 3.5inch HVGA resistive touch screen with a resolution of 400 x 240 pixels
- Dual SIM
- 3.2 MP camera with digital zoom
- FM radio with built in feature of FM recording
- Music player with formats supported like MP3, AAC, AAC+, E-AAC+, WMA, and AMR
- Expandable memory of up to 8GB with a free 4GB memory card
- Video player
- Java support
- 3.5mm standard audio jack
- Number blacklist feature
- Mobile tracker
- Battery backup of 10 days on standby and up to 4 hrs talk time
The phone is priced at Rs.7995 and has some pretty good features as mentioned above but lacks support for 3G and Wi-Fi.