- Vodafone Launches Social Networking Application for various Mobile & Computer Operating Systems
- Is Palm Pre on its way to India?
- Asha 305 & Asha 306 – Budget Phones with Significant Features from Nokia
- Enjoy BlackBerry Data Plans from Rs.99 onwards with Tata Indicom
- How to Capture Screen in iPhone & iPod Touch
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.