- TATA Indicom Introduces Weekly BlackBerry Plans for its Prepaid Subscribers
- Lava launches latest Android Smartphone – Iris 501
- After Airtel, Vodafone brings iPhone 3G S to India
- Nokia announces Budget Music Phone – X1-01; Will soon launch C2-00
- What the Budget 2010-11 Means to Telecom Industry & its ever growing Customer Base
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.