- Mobiles with Fake IMEI Numbers to go Dead, Check if your Mobile Carries Genuine IMEI
- What the Budget 2010-11 Means to Telecom Industry & its ever growing Customer Base
- Samsung Launches 5 inch Android Phablet Galaxy Grand in India
- MTS launches 1/2 Paise per Second Lifetime Plan in Maharashtra and Goa Circles
- Motorola Droid in India as Milestone with Android 2.1
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.