- HTC J Butterfly Announced in Japan – Spots a 5″ Screen, 1080P Display, Powerful Processor, Jelly Bean out of the Box
- World’s most Costliest & Expensive Mobile: iPhone 3G S Supreme
- Walkthrough of the Available SmartPhone Operating Systems – Their Advantages and Disadvantages
- Google Instant Available Worldwide for Android and iPhone
- BlackBerry: Android and iOS will get BBM as a free app
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.