- BOLT Mobile Web Browser Passes 1 Billion Page Views Mark
- Best TV Commercials by Reliance Infocomm and Reliance Communications
- Flipkart Is All Set For The Big Billion Day, Are You?
- New Year with New Design, Goals and Targets
- Idea launches Dual-SIM 3G Android smartphones ID 920 for Rs. 4,950 and Aurus III for Rs. 6,990
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.