- Loop Telecom Loops in Karnataka and Kerala into its Service Areas!
- Facebook Mobile Site Free for all Airtel Customers
- Videocon V1405 wins Product (Value Phones) of the year 2010
- ‘Layar’ – Augmented Reality App now Supports Symbian^3 and S60 Devices
- Amazon brings Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle tablets to India
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.