- Best Smartphones Available in India under Rs. 10,000 – May 2013
- Micromax Superfone A84 Launched in India for Rs. 9999; Features & Pics
- A Stripped Version of Google Nexus One Coming to India very soon
- Motorola launches Android powered phone – Milestone
- Official Man Of Steel App arrives exclusively for Nokia’s Lumia range of Windows Phones
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. 🙂 Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings. 🙂