- Lava launches E-Tab XTRON+ tablet running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Aircel and Motorola Launches Android based Motorola QUENCH for Rs. 13,990
- Comparison of 4 Entry Level Camera Phones From Nokia with Images and Videos
- Must have Communication and Networking Apps for Android
- TATA Docomo 3G Tariff and Plans in India
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.