- Vodafone launches ‘Chotta Magazine’: A Magazine Application for Mobiles
- Contest: Comment & Win Creative Earphones every month
- Vodafone Launched Ultra Low Cost Phones during Mobile World Congress
- Samsung announces Galaxy S4 Active, a water and dust resistant variant of S4
- Ultimately Reliance too launched song catcher facility!
I have personally seen many people struggling for GPRS settings, so here’s my effort to make such people happy. Below are the links and resources that you can use to activate GPRS on your BSNL mobile.
Click on your respective zones and enter your mobile number on BSNL page, and the settings will be automatically delivered on your BSNL mobile free of cost (You’ll have to get the GPRS services activated before you start using GPRS).
Hope it helps. Do put a comment if you still find it difficult to get the GPRS settings.