- Nokia N86 with 8 Mega Pixel Camera Launched in India
- 4 New Samsung Galaxy Phones in India Soon
- Make Unlimited Free Calls Worldwide using your Computer
- PreTones by Idea Cellular, is it another Value Added Service to Fetch Money from Customers?
- Toshiba announces three 10.1-inch Android Tablets: Excite Pure, Excite Pro and Excite Write
BSNL has launched a special limited offer for its customers in Andhra Pradesh with the introduction of ‘Vennela Super’ Plan with lifetime validity. This plan offers 1p/sec tariffs without any special vouchers. However, because it is a lifetime plan, an user will have to recharge with at least Rs100 for every 3 months. This new plan is offered to customers at just Rs149 which comes with a talk time of Rs50. All calls are charged at 1p/sec irrespective of local, STD or even roaming when used in own network and the rates when calls are made to other networks are 1.2p/sec. Besides these rates, the customer can use the facility of night calling at just 20p/min when called within A.P. for BSNL numbers. Other advantages in this plan include calling at just 30p/min for any 5 A.P. BSNL numbers in the friends and family package which comes at no additional cost.
Well, that is not all, along with the above advantages, there is also 250 free SMS’s available per month. Sending additional SMS will just cost 20p per SMS. So this is a good prepaid plan to opt for, considering the added advantage and the network coverage of BSNL in A.P. and the call charges that go very well with the urban and rural users. To know more about this Vennela Super plan, just dial 94000 24365 which is Toll-Free for BSNL users.