Motorola launched this phone last year as XT800 ZHISHANG and XT800+ in china and Korea with 1Ghz Processor and 512MB Ram. Now this comes in the name of Moto Glam XT800 to India. Showcased at CES 2010 this phone ran on Android 2.0.
Features and Specs of Moto XT800
- 3.7 inch 480 x 854 pixel 16M color FWVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass.
- Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient light sensor
- 550 MHz TI OMAP3430 Processor, 256 MB RAM, 512MB Internal Memory (Expandable up to 32GB)
- GSM and CDMA dual SIM support with dual standby
- Android 2.2 Froyo upgradable (expected)
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR with A2DP, HDMI (1.4) out, USB 2.0
- FM Radio with RDS, GPS with A-GPS
- 5MP camera with Auto focus and Dual LED Flash that supports 720p HD video recording and Secondary VGA camera
- 1390 mAh Battery with 5.7hrs Talk time and 96hrs Standby
Checkout this video that recorded in CES 2010.
(Video credits: Mobileburn)
This phone has great design and just 11.4mm thick. The main feature of the phone is its dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) support with Dual Standby which will attract more people who needs an Android dual SIM phone. Expected to be launched at a price of around Rs 20,000 this will be the first dual SIM android phone to be launched in India.