- Free Unlimited 3G Usage for TATA Docomo Customers for first 7 days
- After TATA and MTS, BSNL Launches Pay-per-Second Plan!
- Apple iPhone 4 announced with iOS4
- TATA follows Loop Telecom in Rolling out its GSM Services; Launched in Karnataka
- HTC Launches Gingerbread based Desire S in India for Rs.25,490
Facebook always makes it easier for people to get access to their site. Earlier Facebook introduced free mobile access for some operators along with 0.facebook.com last summer by teaming up with mobile operators like Reliance and Videocon in India and 45 other countries. This time they have come up with an official mobile app that supports about 2500 devices from Nokia, Sony Ericsson, LG and other java phones.
Developed in collaboration with Snaptu (a popular social app) this app is available in some of the countries (Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Dominican Republic, Singapore, Hong Kong, Romania) to use from toady and could be downloaded from m.fb.snaptu.com/f
Coming soon to Canada, India (Reliance) , Mexico, Brazil and Bulgaria. Soon this app will be available in many more countries.They are teaming up with the mobile operators in these countries this time too to offer this service for free without any data charges for first 90 days after the launch.
Facebook Feature App Download Link: m.fb.snaptu.com/f