- Foursquare now on Nokia Series 40 Phones
- Airtel Latest Hello Tune Codes
- Toshiba announces three 10.1-inch Android Tablets: Excite Pure, Excite Pro and Excite Write
- PreTones by Idea Cellular, is it another Value Added Service to Fetch Money from Customers?
- Google brings Gesture Search Support to Android phones
If you have GPRS connection you can try Free apps to get live scores. If not don’t worry, here are some free services to get cricket scores via SMS. So, you can get score updates even on basic handsets.
Dial 080 300 500 55 (toll-free number) from you mobile phone (Call will get disconnected after a ring) and you will automatically be subscribed to cricket alerts. You will get SMS confirmation after some time.
- Get live score updates and fixtures.
- Call the number during every match for hourly score updates.
Send a text sms as CRI to 56070 subscribe for cricket updates.
- Sending SMS to 56070 will cost you up to Rs 3 based on your operator as a one time charge after that it is free.
- Register via alertrix.com for free to subscribe and verify the code sent to your phone.
- Unsubscribe to stop receiving SMS alerts.
SMS @cricbuzz to 9243342000 to receive live cricket scores.
- Also send @cricbuzz score to get detailed scores and @cricbuzz schedule for schedules.
- This is Karnataka number, so it will cost you national SMS charges if you live outside the state.
- These are not auto updates, so you need to send SMS each time to know scores.
Like Facebook.com/CSU.in and subscribe for SMS updates on their page.
- You need to register your mobile on Facebook to subscribe and receive SMS.
- They update their wall often with scores and match updates during live matches.
Via Twitter (For Airtel Users)
Follow @cricket_country on twitter and subscribe for SMS updates.
- You need to register your mobile on Twitter to subscribe and receive SMS.
Alertrix is good among these. Since zipdial is a toll-free number it is busy most of the time.
(Image credit: Rockyrealestate.com)