- BSNL 3G Speed, Settings and Troubleshooting
- Micromax Superfone Pixel A90 Vs Canvas A100 – Price and Detailed Comparison
- Receiving Facebook Wall Posts, Messages and Alerts via SMS for Free! [How-to]
- Fly LINKZ: Dual SIM Touch Phone from FLY
- Lava Mobile Launches Touch Phone with Gun-Metal body – Lava A10
Tata Docomo in collaboration with Fujitsu has today launched a Japan based 3G smartphone named Fujitsu F-074 for its Indian customers. The phone, official information claims, will be highly durable, water proof and scratch resistant AMOLED display smart phone. Other attractive features of the phone is that it is just 6.7 MM thin and weights 105 gm.It also has a 5MP camera in it.
Fujitsu F-074 will be currently available exclusively for TATA Docomo customers in Bangalore and new Docomo postpaid customers opting to buy the phone will have the option to get a premium number free of cost along with 1GB of free 3G data for 3 months. Prepaid customers get free 1GB data usage for 2 months. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 21,900/-.
Highlights of Fujitsu F-074 Smartphone:
- Japan made 3G smartphone F-074, manufactured by Fujitsu launched in India
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Brought to India by Tata Docomo
- Currently the phone will be available exclusively for TATA Docomo users in Bangalore, India
- Attractive features of F-074 includes, waterproof, scratch resistant AMOLED screen, ultra slim (6.7 MM), 105 GM weight
- 5 MP rear camera
- Priced at Rs. 21,900 during launch
- Docomo customers opting for the phone will be getting several benefits like free premium number and 1GB of 3G data for 3 or 2 months depending on post-paid or prepaid
We are waiting for more information and detailed specs sheet of the phone from the official public relations team and shall keep this post updated with the same.