Gionee has released yet another smartphone in India dubbed as Gionee F103 Pro. Gionee F103 Pro is the successor of the Gionee F103 that was launched earlier during September last year. Below are the detailed features, specifications, and price of the device.
The Gionee F103 Pro sports a 5″ HD IPS display with pixel density of about 294 PPI. The phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6735 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 3GB of RAM. In terms of storage, the device has 16GB internal storage and comes with microSD card support using which the read-only memory could be expanded as much as 128 GB.
For photography freaks, the device sports a 13 Megapixel and a 5 Megapixel front and rear shooters respectively. In terms of connectivity, it comes with future proof specs like the 4G and VoLTE support. Other common connectivity features include – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB, OTG, and microUSB 2.0 port.
The dimensions of the phone are 145.3×70.5×8.5 MM, weighs at 143 grams and is priced at Rs 11,999.
Specifications of the Gionee F103 Pro
- 5 Inch HD display with a pixel density of 294 PPI
- Dual SIM support
- Powered by MediaTex MT6735 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM and 16GB internal support with up-to 128GB expandable storage support
- 13MP and 5MP rear and front cameras respectively
- Connectivity options includes – 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, OTG, and microUSB 2.0 port
- Dimensions – 145.3 x 70.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 143 Grams
- Price – Rs 11,999
With so many phones being launched recently in the <15,000 rupees price bracket, we will have to wait and watch whether this recent device from Gionee is going to be recognized in the Indian market.
(Link: Official Site)