Instagram is so popular these days, isn’t it? We use Instagram so much that we aren’t bothered what’s going on with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Every now and then we tend to click pictures and upload them instantly on Instagram. User to this social networking site is growing rapidly.
Till date, we use to upload pictures to our Instagram feed from our cell phones but now you can simply use your desktop or laptop computers to do the same. We have found (from online sources) out a small hack that lets you do so. So without further delay let’s see how to do it.
What do you need?
- Desktop Or Laptop
- Chrome Browser (Recommended). This trick doesn’t seem to work on Firefox.
What to do?
Step 1. Open Chrome Browser and log into your Instagram page.
Step 2. Head towards the three dots on the top right-hand corner on the browser and hover on more tools. Now select developers tools from the option. Alternately you can use short keys CTRL + SHIFT + I to access developer’s mode.
Step 3. When you are in the Developer’s mode, you need to toggle the Device toolbar as shown in the picture below. Alternately you can use the short keys CTRL + SHIFT + M.
Step 4. Now simply hit refresh on the browser.
Step 5. You will see the options to toggle home, search, upload, likes and profile on the browser right away.
Points to remember
- This will only work when you refresh the browser after enabling developer’s mode.
- If you disable developers mode, the above trick won’t work.
- Uploading may be a bit glitchy at times but will work flawlessly.
- Developer’s mode also lets you play with different smartphone modes but we recommend not to touch any of those and use it by default.
- You may also encounter a blue screen of death at times while working in the developer’s mode.