- 5 Apps to Keep Track of Live Cricket Scores this World Cup
- Ferrari Phone Unveiled by Acer
- Mobile Number Portability to be available from Today; Service Providers trying to woo Customers
- Is Palm Pre on its way to India?
- World’s Best Smartphone Fight: iPhone 5 vs Nexus 4 vs Lumia 920 vs Galaxy S3 vs Note 2
Looks like HTC is back with a bang with the announcement of ‘HTC J Butterfly’ smartphone. It’s the first smart phone spotting a full 1080 P Display with a screen resolution of 1920*1080 P thus having an effective display of 440 PPI.
Let us tell you, the phone is not awesome just with its display, but it is also powered with a whooping 1.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and 2GB of RAM. HTC J Butterfly also supports 16 GB of internal data storage along with the capability of expandable memory.
J Butterly has a 8 MP rear snapper that can obviously record videos in full HD and a 2 MP camera in the front for video calling. As mentioned earlier the phone has Android Jelly Bean 4.1 out of the box and a battery of 2020 mAh.
Some other impressive feature of the phone is, it would be dust and water proof phone as reported by several other blogs.
Highlights of HTC J Butterfly:
- Runs on Android 4.1 Jellybean OS out of the box
- Spots a 5” full HD display that sums up as 440 PPI display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, could be expandable via Micro SD card
- 8 MP rear camera (can shoot full HD videos) and 2GB front camera
- Phone will be exclusively available in Japan
- Comes in 3 color variants Red, Black, Blue
- Will be launched during December
Though the phone is announced exclusively for Japanese customers, other countries can surely expect a phone from HTC with similar specs in the upcoming days. May be a similar phone could be among the one of the 5 upcoming rumored nexus phones that we posted about couple of days back.