- How to Manually Upgrade your HTC Wildfire to Froyo in India
- TATA Docomo Call Me Tunes Codes, Charges, Activation and Deactivation Procedure
- CDMA iPhone 4 to be Launched in a Month by Verizon
- Tata DoCoMo launches new GPRS plans for Prepaid customers
- Mobile Number Portability to be Launched pan-India from Tomorrow
Although Christmas is out, Huawei has more affordable gifts to offer in our country. The company has silently launched ‘Ascend G330′ smartphone for Rs.10,990 in India. It’s available at online retailers like Flipkart and Snapdeal.
The Ascend G330 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor coupled with 512mb RAM. The front of the phone is occupied by a 4-inch (800×480 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display and a VGA camera for video calling, while the back has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash.
The device is the first smartphone from Huawei to come pre-loaded with Android 4.0 ICS. There is no official information available whether the device will be upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It will come with 4GB internal storage (2.4GB user accessible) and can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. All this will get juiced up with a 1500mAh battery.
Huawei has done a decent job of combining mid-range specifications with a pocket-friendly price. Judging by this, it’s a good phone for the price you will be paying. India-based Micromax, Karbonn and Lava offer similar products in the same range just like Huawei. Would you buy the Huawei Ascend G330?