- Launch of Mobile Number Portability delayed again, expected by June 30
- Toshiba announces three 10.1-inch Android Tablets: Excite Pure, Excite Pro and Excite Write
- Samsung Launches Latest Metro Phone – S5350
- Tip – Check Talktime Balance of any BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number
- Intex to come up with Sub 5500 INR Android Phone
Finally, after a long wait it seems Apple have decided to roll out the most awaited iPhone 3G S in India. Though, in the Apple’s WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference) it was announced that iPhone 3G S will be launched in India and few other countries in the month of August (below is a screenshot of the presentation).
But as per the rumors floating on the Internet, iPhone 3G S will be launched in India in September 09 and Apple will be directly marketing it without bundling with any operator. It means you will no need to stick up with Airtel or Vodafone to use genuine hardware. About pricing, no official confirmations are out yet, but many assume it to be about 36K for 16GB version and 40K for 32GB model.
Our take: A price tag of 36,000 INR for the basic model of iPhone 3G S seems extremely ridiculous to me and I personally feel its not wise investing such a huge amount for iPhone 3G S.
(Image credits: gizmodo)