- Best Twitter Apps for your Symbian Device
- BREAKING: LG officially launches the Nexus 4 in India at the same Flipkart price of Rs 25,999
- Google’s New Nexus Device – Nexus 4 is now official; Here’s its Price, Features & Specifications
- Airtel 3G Tariff and Plans in India
- Google announces Official Orkut App for Android 1.6 and above
Finally, after a long wait it seems Apple have decided to roll out the most awaited iPhone 3G S in India. Though, in the Apple’s WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference) it was announced that iPhone 3G S will be launched in India and few other countries in the month of August (below is a screenshot of the presentation).
But as per the rumors floating on the Internet, iPhone 3G S will be launched in India in September 09 and Apple will be directly marketing it without bundling with any operator. It means you will no need to stick up with Airtel or Vodafone to use genuine hardware. About pricing, no official confirmations are out yet, but many assume it to be about 36K for 16GB version and 40K for 32GB model.
Our take: A price tag of 36,000 INR for the basic model of iPhone 3G S seems extremely ridiculous to me and I personally feel its not wise investing such a huge amount for iPhone 3G S.
(Image credits: gizmodo)