- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 – Detailed Specs and Official Pictures
- BSNL Launches new Life-time Prepaid Plan in Andhra Pradesh
- Lava launches E-Tab XTRON+ tablet running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Nokia N8 Will Enhance Mobile Experience with Symbian ^3
- Spice launches Slimmest Indian Smartphone – Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495
Here’s the great news that all you Apple fans have been waiting desperately for. Finally we have received an email from Ingram Micro – the official Apple Sales Partner in India that states as follows
Ingram Micro announced today that it will offer iPhone 5 at leading modern trade stores and retail outlets across India beginning Friday, November 2. For more information on availability details please visit www.imonline.co.in. For more information on iPhone 5, please visit www.apple.com/in/iphone.
As stated on the official communication with Ingram Micro, pre-booking for iPhone 5 has already begun officially in India and the phone will be available starting November 2nd. During the time of writing this post, online E-commerce website Saholic had already started pre-booking for the 16Gb model at a price tag of Rs. 45500 hence we expect the official pricing to be in-line with that of Saholic’s. There are also rumors suggests the official pricing for other 2 models 32GB and 64GB would be Rs. 52500 and Rs. 59500 respectively.
No matter what the pricing would be like, we are glad Apple’s launching the product within such a short time of its global launch.