- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play to launch in India Soon
- Android 4.2, Quad-Core Processor based Xolo Q700 Launched for Rs. 9,999
- Nokia Bubbles for Symbian^3 – Shortcuts in the form of Bubbles
- Telcos to pay Rs 5-20K fine for every unwanted call
- Intex launches its Next Projector Phone – V.Show Mini Theatre IN 8809
Less than a month ago, the latest version of Apple iPhone – iPhone 5 made its debut and there are rumors floating that Apple is officially going to launch the phone in India, in less than a fortnight from now. October 26th to be precise.
If the news turns out to be true, it will be the first time that India would witness the official launch of an iPhone in such a short duration after its global launch. The news comes in from a blog of repute and thus a reason to rejoice for Apple fans in India. The blog also claims that unlike earlier, this time Apple itself would be distributing and marketing the phone instead of selling via any telecom operator.
As far as the iPhone 5 price is concerned there is no official word about it yet, but it is available in the Indian gray market and several e-commerce stores for a whooping 60K INR, obviously without the official Apple warranty.
Update: Its official, iPhone 5 will be available in India starting November 2nd. Check this post for more details.