- 5 Ways to Check Indian Railways PNR Status on your Mobile
- HTC J Butterfly Announced in Japan – Spots a 5″ Screen, 1080P Display, Powerful Processor, Jelly Bean out of the Box
- DoCoMo’s BuddyNet users can now Transfer or Gift Balance to their Friends
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play to launch in India Soon
- Vodafone now lets you set Callertune using Facebook
In a recent announcement from Lava Mobiles, we have learnt that the company has launched its first ‘Iris’ series phone – Lava Iris N350 based on Android Operating system and targeted at entry level smart phone users. In the words of Lava, Iris series phone would be its flagship phone.
Lava Iris N350 Highlights:
- Dual SIM based Android smartphone
- Dimensions (in MM) – 115 x 61.5 x 11.9
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS
- 3.5″ HVGA, LCD capacitive touch screen
- Dual camera – 2MP rear & 0.3MP front
- 1 GHz processor
- 160 MB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB via micro SD card
- Connectivity options – 2G (GPRS, EDGE), Bluetooth, Wifi
- FM with recording capability
- 1300 mAh battery
- Priced at Rs. 5499/-
Here’s a quote from Lava about Iris phones:
Lava International is entering the smartphone arena with its ‘Smart’ offering Lava IRIS. Lava intends to launch a host of exciting smartphones under its flagship brand Iris which promises superiority in not just the technical aspects but be smart on the wallet as well. The Iris brand is designed to give a ‘richer experience’ to its user and promises a complete customer delight.
We are trying to arrange to review this handset personally, will keep you all updated with our findings. Stay tuned!