LG has launched its latest touch phone in India, the LG Cookie Pep (GD 510). This phone is fully loaded with features and is reasonable too thereby making it a good option for the younger generation. The phone features a 3 inch WQVGA touch screen with a narrow bezel. The phone looks quite sleek and glamorous also because it is made from brushed aluminum. The phone also has only a single back lit button which functions as the menu, cancel and end key depending on the mode the user is in. This phone even has the added feature of it being environment friendly, since it is made up of hazardous-free components. This phone even has a host of networking features making it even more attractive for the youth.
Specifications of LG Cookie Pep:
- Network:Quad band GSM
- 256 colors, 3.0 inches TFT resistive screen with 240 x 400 pixels
- 2G phone that weighs only 87g
- 3.15 MP camera and video with QVGA
- Internal memory of 42 MB
- Expandable Memory with microSD card slot of 16 GB( very impressive!)
- Bluetooth (v2.1 with A2DP)
- Solar panel charging(10 min charging) provides a talk time of up to 2 min 30 sec and stand-by time of 3h.
- MP4/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WMA/AAC+ player
- Social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, and MySpace
- Solar panel charging
- Colors:Silver, black
This feature filled, cool phone is available at an amazing price of Rs 7500. Considering the features such as a good cam, 16 GB expandable memory and solar panel charging, I think it is a cool step which LG has taken in launching this phone.