- Uninor launches ‘Unlimited Music’ Service for Just Rs.2.50 Per Day
- Airtel Mobitude 2010 Reveals Interesting Facts about Airtel Customers in India
- Windows Market Place is Now Live for Developers
- Vodafone launches ‘Chotta Magazine’: A Magazine Application for Mobiles
- Google brings a unified messaging service for Android, iOS and Chrome with ‘Hangouts’ App
Few weeks earlier, Micromax India officially announced to launch the sequel of its 5″ phone Micromax A100 Canvas named as A110 canvas 2 with better specifications and features as compared to its previous counterpart. Though the phone was just available for pre-booking until recently, it has now hit the stores and is also available across various online stores including Saholic (both Black & White colors) & SnapDeal (Black only) among others.
Since, as seen on the screenshot below, Micromax has not listed the complete specifications of the phone on its official website leading to chaos and confusion among interested purchasers, we are hereby doing so!
Specifications of Micromax A110 Canvas 2:
- Dual SIM supported Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS based smartphone
- Dimensions (in MM) – 147 x 76.5 x 9.7
- 5″ full touch, IPS LCD, Capacitive touch, 196 PPI, screen
- 8 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Dual Core 1GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM (undisclosed on official website)
- 2 GB internal storage (undisclosed on official site)
- Internal storage upgradable upto 32GB via micro SD card
- Connectivity options – 2G, 3G, Wifi, Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
- Priced at Rs. 9999/- during launch (You may want to check MySmartPrice for updated and best price of Micromax A110)
Compared to previous Micromax A100, A110 has several upgraded and better features. To name a few are slimmer body, better screen, better camera, LED flash support.
Micromax A110 is surely worth the buy but only if you have low budget and looking for bigger screen phone to work comfortably. The output from its 2000 mAh battery could be little disappointing too considering its a 5″ phone. But what more would you expect from a 5″ phone costing <10K INR? If that still doesn’t convince you, you may check out Samsung Galaxy S Duos Price and its features, screen size and other aspects.
A note for Micromax:
If someone from Micromax is reading this post, I humbly request you to make sure that the site has complete specifications listed. Even for several previous products I have had problem figuring out details of your phones and came across several forum posts about the same issue. (P.S. – I hope the missing data are not concealed purposely).
(Thanks Vrinda for pointing us about the mirrored image)