In yet another announcement today, Micromax has launched its new low priced Android device with features such as 2.8″ capacitive touch screen, 1Ghz processor, 245 MB RAM, Android Gingerbread OS at a very competitive price tag of Rs. 3999/-. Here’s the details of its specs and a pic of the phone followed with a very short verdict by us.
Specifications of Micromax A25 Smarty Mobile Phone:
- Dual-SIM Android Gingerbread based phone
- 2.8″ (240×320 pixel res.) capacitive touch screen
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS
- 245 MB RAm
- 412 internal memory expandable to upto 32GB via micro SD card
- Connectivity options – 2G, Bluetooth, Wifi – 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, micro USB connector
- 3.5 MM audio jack
- 1280 mAh battery
- Priced at Rs. 3999/- during launch
The launch of this phone seems to be an answer to Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite announcement that we posted yesterday. Though there are some slightly additional and better features on the Samsung’s counterpart, that includes a better camera, higher processor, 3G connectivity but the price difference among the 2 surely justifies the purchase of Micromax A25 Smarty provided you do not need 3G connectivity on your phone and do not use the phone for photography.
Given an option, which phone had you opted?