Nokia has launched a low cost GSM phone aimed to compete directly with local brands in the country. In recent times, many phones, especially dual SIM models have come out from new manufacturers such as Micromax, Zen, Lava, Karbonn, etc thereby giving Nokia a tough time by drawing away some of its potential customers. Although Nokia has already announced that it will launch dual-SIM phones, sadly this model 2690 doesn’t have that feature.
However it comes with enough good features such as FM, GPRS/EDGE, VGA cam, Mp3 player and Bluetooth to draw peoples attention towards it.
Specifications of Nokia 2690:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Dimensions 107.5 x 45.5 x 13.8 mm
- 1.8 inch Display
- VGA Camera, 640×480 pixels
- Video recording at 15fps
- Micro SD card slot (up to 8GB)
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
- MP3 Player
- BL-4C 860 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Weight – 80.7 gm
- Changeable Cover
- Colours : Graphite, Silver, Hot pink and Blue Colour
The phone is priced at a very reasonable Rs 2850 at which it is a good deal considering the brand factor of it being a Nokia and the extra battery life that Nokia phones generally tend to provide.