- TRAI Issues Stringent Regulations for Commercial Communications; Will be Effective from 1st Jan
- Nokia Launches X1-00 Cheapest Music Phone
- Google ‘Play Games’ gets leaked, will bring Cloud Sync, Leaderboards and more to Android
- Nimbuzz Rolls new Features along with a Twitter Client for Symbian
- What is Airtel Money – Details, Features and Use of Airtel Money
No worries whether you own a black & white mobile or a colour, now you can easily trace your GSM/CDMA lost mobile. Yes! You’ve to just purcahse a “Mobi Tracer Card” from http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com and you have to register there and you are done with the entire procedure.
Now when your mobile is lost you’ve to send an SMS to Kalyan Mobile Security’s server and they will get back to with the mobile number that is currently in use on your lost handset.
For further details check out: http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com
or send an enquiry mail to them at:
Update: If you have lost your mobile, then have a look on this post.