- Nokia Promoting its Music Phones on Orkut
- Motorola Glam XT800 – Dual SIM Android Phone to be Launched In India Soon
- Android 2.2 Smartphone – Dell Venue Launched Officially in India
- TATA follows Loop Telecom in Rolling out its GSM Services; Launched in Karnataka
- New Official Facebook App Supports 2500 Java Phones
No worries whether you own a black & white mobile or a colour, now you can easily trace your GSM/CDMA lost mobile. Yes! You’ve to just purcahse a “Mobi Tracer Card” from http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com and you have to register there and you are done with the entire procedure.
Now when your mobile is lost you’ve to send an SMS to Kalyan Mobile Security’s server and they will get back to with the mobile number that is currently in use on your lost handset.
For further details check out: http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com
or send an enquiry mail to them at:
Update: If you have lost your mobile, then have a look on this post.