- iPhone 4 to finally be launched in India by Aircel on May 27th
- Vimeo launches Official iOS App with video editor
- Motorola Motopad to have Android 3.0 Honeycomb [Speculations]
- Upgrade your TATA Indicom Handset and Stand a Chance to Win upto Rs. 1 Lakh Talk-time
- Cheapest 12MP Camera Phone from Spice, comes with Optical Zoom
No worries whether you own a black & white mobile or a colour, now you can easily trace your GSM/CDMA lost mobile. Yes! You’ve to just purcahse a “Mobi Tracer Card” from http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com and you have to register there and you are done with the entire procedure.
Now when your mobile is lost you’ve to send an SMS to Kalyan Mobile Security’s server and they will get back to with the mobile number that is currently in use on your lost handset.
For further details check out: http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com
or send an enquiry mail to them at:
Update: If you have lost your mobile, then have a look on this post.