- HTC One X Vs Samsung Galaxy S3 – Detailed Comparison
- Intex trumps mid-range smartphone manufacturers with the launch of Aqua i7
- Make Free International Calls using Reliance iCall
- Free Unlimited 3G Usage for TATA Docomo Customers for first 7 days
- Vodafone Launched Ultra Low Cost Phones during Mobile World Congress
No worries whether you own a black & white mobile or a colour, now you can easily trace your GSM/CDMA lost mobile. Yes! You’ve to just purcahse a “Mobi Tracer Card” from http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com and you have to register there and you are done with the entire procedure.
Now when your mobile is lost you’ve to send an SMS to Kalyan Mobile Security’s server and they will get back to with the mobile number that is currently in use on your lost handset.
For further details check out: http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com
or send an enquiry mail to them at:
Update: If you have lost your mobile, then have a look on this post.