- Asus announces Android 4.2 Tablets: ‘MeMo Pad HD 7′ and ‘MeMo Pad FHD 10′
- Nokia Launches Gold Edition of its Popular Device -N97 Mini; Priced at $850
- Enjoy BlackBerry Data Plans from Rs.99 onwards with Tata Indicom
- Samsung Launches 32GB Variant of Galaxy S3 in India
- Top 5 Cheapest Android phones available in India
No worries whether you own a black & white mobile or a colour, now you can easily trace your GSM/CDMA lost mobile. Yes! You’ve to just purcahse a “Mobi Tracer Card” from http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com and you have to register there and you are done with the entire procedure.
Now when your mobile is lost you’ve to send an SMS to Kalyan Mobile Security’s server and they will get back to with the mobile number that is currently in use on your lost handset.
For further details check out: http://kalyanmobilesecurity.com
or send an enquiry mail to them at:
Update: If you have lost your mobile, then have a look on this post.