- Asus announces Android 4.2 Tablets: ‘MeMo Pad HD 7’ and ‘MeMo Pad FHD 10’
- Leaked Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Looms on the Internet
- E-MAILS VIA SMS..
- TRAI Issues Stringent Regulations for Commercial Communications; Will be Effective from 1st Jan
- Techcom Announces Foray into Handset Market with 7 Phones
Say you’ve booked a train ticket in India from IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) and the ticket is yet to be confirmed (waiting list) then you need to periodically keep checking PRN status of the ticket. Not any more, using this free service called MyPNRStatus, once you visit their site and enter your mobile and PNR number, MyPNRStatus will continuously keep checking the status of your PNR and inform you of any status changes to the PNR via SMS. Cool, isn’t it?
3 Easy Steps for Free PNR Status Updates via SMS:
- Visit mypnrstatus.com
- Enter your PNR number and mobile number where you want to be notified about status changes
- Hit Submit
If you do not have access to internet, you can also send an SMS –
MYPNR<space>10 DIGIT PNR NUMBER to 9220092200
Now no need to worry about continuously checking for the PNR status every now and then. This free service does the task and will notify you of any status changes via SMS.