- Aircel and Motorola Launches Android based Motorola QUENCH for Rs. 13,990
- NEC to Launch world’s thinnest Android phone in Tokyo
- Nokia Launches Asha 205 for Rs. 3,499; Comes with Dedicated Facebook Button
- #GOSF2013 The Great Indian Shopping Festival turns out to be a huge disappointment
- Highly Rugged and Durable – Spark Mobiles, Launched in India
Say you’ve booked a train ticket in India from IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) and the ticket is yet to be confirmed (waiting list) then you need to periodically keep checking PRN status of the ticket. Not any more, using this free service called MyPNRStatus, once you visit their site and enter your mobile and PNR number, MyPNRStatus will continuously keep checking the status of your PNR and inform you of any status changes to the PNR via SMS. Cool, isn’t it?
3 Easy Steps for Free PNR Status Updates via SMS:
- Visit mypnrstatus.com
- Enter your PNR number and mobile number where you want to be notified about status changes
- Hit Submit
If you do not have access to internet, you can also send an SMS –
MYPNR<space>10 DIGIT PNR NUMBER to 9220092200
Now no need to worry about continuously checking for the PNR status every now and then. This free service does the task and will notify you of any status changes via SMS.