- Samsung Unveils latest Touch Phone – Samsung Jet 2
- Listen Unlimited Songs on TATA Docomo with ‘Endless Music’ Service
- Check out these BlackBerry Genuine Accessories to always stay connected
- Reliance Telecom to Start Delivering Books via SMS!
- Apple Invites Media on September 12th, to Lauch the iPhone 5 Perhaps
As per reports, in a recent announcement Samsung has launched yet another Galaxy phone dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Premier (Model No. – I9260). The phone is said to have inherited Samsung’s popular model – Galaxy S3′s design and internal features and will be an improved version of Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Galaxy Premier spots a 4.65″ AMOLED display with 720×1480 resolution, powered with a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 8/16GB internal memory depending on model.
The phone will be supporting HSDPA+ or LTE depending on the region, will have a dual snapper – 8MP rear and 1.9MP in the front for video calling, etc. Its also said that the phone will be debuted next month from Ukarine.
Highlights of Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260:
- Samsung Galaxy Premier to run on Android Jelly Bean OS
- Inherited hardware designs and software features (like ike TouchWiz UI, S Beam, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Pop-Up Play, S Voice, Best Photo) from Galaxy S3
- 4.65″ AMOLED based screen
- Screen resolution – 720×1280
- Dual camera – 8MP in the rear and 1.9 MP in the front
- Dual Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8/16GB internal memory models, ability to expand upto 32GB via micro SD card
- HSDPA+/LTE support
- Will be launched next month in Ukarine followed by other countries
- 2100 mAh battery