Screen snap is an application that can help you capture the screen shot of a mobile phone. There are several softwares and websites for capturing screen shot of the computer screen but only few are available for mobiles. It is already available for S60 3rd edition phones. Now it is also available for S60 5th edition devices such as Nokia 5800, 5230, N97 and some of the Samsung and Sony Ericsson devices.
It can be download for free via OVI store.
- Select shortcut key for capturing.
- Set the delay time for screen shot after key is pressed.
- Image type selection with low, medium and High quality settings (Jpeg / BMP)
- Option to save image or send via message, Bluetooth, E-mail
- Memory card or Phone memory option for storing images .
- Change the folder name of the storage.
Verdict: This is an easy to use app. Just run the app on the background and press the camera key (or any other pre-assigned shortcut) and the screen-shot will be captured. This is also a free app and the option to send the image directly to mail or other Bluetooth devices is also a cool function. If you own a s60 5th edition phone, then just go try it!