- Samsung India launches Galaxy Mega 6.3 and Mega 5.8 for Rs 31,490 and Rs 25,100 respectively
- Get your Favorite Website Information when they are updated!
- Do you really get paid for receiving SMS?
- BSNL Comes Up to Compete with Private Players; Launches 3G, Reduced STD Tariff!
- TATA Indicom Introduces Weekly BlackBerry Plans for its Prepaid Subscribers
Indian government officially allocated 3G spectrum to several private cellular operators on 19th of May 2010 but unfortunately, Uninor services being a new entrant in the market could not win 3g license for any of the Indian telecom circles.
Though, as per speculations, Uninor will be providing 3G services in select circles in collaboration with some other 3G license holders.
We will keep this section updated as and when there are any official announcement regarding 3G launch from Uninor, its tariff and pricing and other plan details.
You can check this section back in a couple of days for any updates.