- Vodafone to sell iPhone 4 in India
- Samsung Galaxy S V/s Google Nexus S; Detailed Comparison and Price
- Nokia set to launch a device on July 11 that’ll reinvent zooming
- Motorola Glam XT800 – Dual SIM Android Phone to be Launched In India Soon
- Mobile went Dead for Fake IMEI Issue? Here is what to do now
Indian government officially allocated 3G spectrum to several private cellular operators on 19th of May 2010 but unfortunately, Uninor services being a new entrant in the market could not win 3g license for any of the Indian telecom circles.
Though, as per speculations, Uninor will be providing 3G services in select circles in collaboration with some other 3G license holders.
We will keep this section updated as and when there are any official announcement regarding 3G launch from Uninor, its tariff and pricing and other plan details.
You can check this section back in a couple of days for any updates.