Lenovo’s popular K6 power and K6 note released on 6th December 2016 and 14th December 2016 had been getting a tremendous response from consumers for the budget-friendly pricing and mighty specifications under the hood. Now as per confirmed sources both the devices are getting Android 7.0 nougat update via OTA which is being rolled out to consumers.
Lenovo K6 Power is being retailed at Flipkart and other retailers for Rs.9999 for the 3 GB variant and Rs.10999 for the 4 GB variant, while the K6 Note is being shipped at Rs.13999 at all the leading retail stores pan India.
Lenovo K6 Power features 5 inches full HD display, 13 MP rear and 8 MP front camera with 3 GB and 4 GB RAM options and 32 GB of internal memory. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 4000 mAh battery. Whereas the Lenovo K6 Note features 5.5 inches full HD display, 16 MP rear and 6 MP front camera. 3 GB/32 GB memory or 4 GB/32 GB memory options. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 4000 mAh battery.
After the Nougat update, you will see some of the below-mentioned changes which are worth being noted.
- Enhanced Multitasking with Multi-window Support: Select to run two apps simultaneously one over the other. Watch a video on the top and reply to whats app below at the same time.
- Data Saver: This feature enables data saving feature to save data being used in background moreover individual apps can also be restricted for data usage.
- Smarter & Bundled Notifications: Notifications are smarter than ever, they look clean now you can easily reply to notifications without even opening the particular app.
- Quick App Switching: Double tapping the recent apps button would directly switch to the last app you used rather manually selecting it from the background apps.
- Better Battery life with Doze on the go: Apart from the ultimate power saver features, nougat update on Lenovo now brings doze on the go where all the apps are hibernated while not in use.
- Display Size: Changing the font size or display size would be an ease for viewing information on the screen.