This trick comes handy in numerous situations. Using this trick you will be able to make calls even if you are locked out of your Android smartphone. The method does not require you to have a rooted Android phone. It is very easy and the most straight forward method to bypass the Android lock screen to make calls. Without the need to even enter the app, even when the phone is locked and the screen is turned off, double click anytime or anywhere and call or dial with your voice alone.
This can be helpful when you have forgotten your lock screen password, pin or pattern. You are in a hurry and want to make an urgent call. You want to hand over the phone to your friends or family without them peaking inside your phone.
Make voice calls
- On your phone, go to Google Play Store.
- Download and install the app called VoCaller.
- Just open the app to see if its working or not.
- Now lock your phone and double-tap the power button.
- This would invoke the app over your lock screen.
- Now after the beep simply call out the contact name you wish to speak with.
- If you have multiple contacts with the same name, the app shall show you the options available. Choose the one you like.
The app also lets you set to count down timer for the number seconds post which you need to make the call. By default its set to 7 seconds but we recommend you to set it to 1 second.
VoCaller gives you the option to automatically turn on your speaker mode when making a call so that even when you’re driving you don’t have to touch the phone order to dial to anyone. VoCaller is also a learning system and saves your favorites contacts to make voice dialing even faster.
You can also customize the time interval between the two clicks that start the voice recording to the number of seconds you get before the app makes the automatic call and dial. VoCaller can be customized for your needs.
The app gets activated every time you double click the power button on the lock screen. You can temporarily disable this function by click on the power off button on the top right-hand side of the app UI.