MobiKwik helps you recharge your pre-paid mobile online with a wide range of benefits and facilities like recharging with a call or SMS, online bills that can be printed for further reference or reimbursement purposes, etc.
Mobikwik also helps you recharge your family/friend’s number on the go just with a call or an SMS even if you are a post-paid user. All you need to do is register your number with mobikwik, refill your mobikwik balance (you can also pay while recharging) using debit card, credit card or online bank account and whenever you need to refill your prepaid balance just visit their site or Call/SMS their customer support team to get your pre-paid mobile recharged or topped up.
Charges for using mobikwik?
Mobikwik charges a reasonable 2% commission on the recharge amount but the commission amount is waived off for those who refill their mobikwik balance with at least 500 rupees in advance though you can still use the 500 rupee in parts.
Advantages of using Mobikwik
- Hassle free recharging even at midnight
- Easy payment using online bank accounts, debit card or credit card
- Recharge with a Call or an SMS
- Generate bills for the amount recharged – useful for reimbursement purposes
- 24×7 dedicated customer support
- Recharge your family members’ or friends’ prepaid mobile using your postpaid number (to use this, you need to refill your mobikwik balance in advance)
The only downside I figured out in Mobikwik is, it isn’t integrated with PayPal payment yet and they charge 2% extra commission (except those who refill their mobikwik a/c with Rs. 500 in advance) but still that is a reasonable amount considering the service they offer along with a dedicated 24×7 customer care, isn’t it?