Motorola has launched its latest square-shaped Android phone with QWERTY keypad, the Motorola CHARM. It is a compact sized phone with a 2.8 inch touch screen running Android 2.1 OS. It features an innovative BACKTRACK touch panel on the reverse of the phone that allows users to smoothly navigate, scroll and make selections without obstructing the display screen with their fingers.
Specifications of Motorola CHARM:
- 3 MP camera with digital zoom
- 2.8 inch full touch screen
- Music player with full screen lyrics support, Integrated song Id and album artwork
- FM radio and Internet radio
- QWERTY keypad
- Multiple Networks : WCDMA 1700/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 3.6 Mbps (Category 5/6), EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Social networking with preloaded sites such as Facebook, Twitter
- Fully customizable with up to 7 home screens, widgets and live wallpapers
- Expandable memory of up to 32 GB with 2 GB card included
The above list is not exhaustive and the full features list can be checked at Motorola’s official website by clicking here. The phone is priced at Rs. 13990 and Motorola has also tied up with Aircel to offer free data usage of up to 3GB per month and 150 Aircel to Aircel local minutes up to 3 months for prepaid subscribers and in case of postpaid customers, free data usage of up to 1 GB is available for 6 months.
Let us know whether you will purchase this phone when compared to the Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro or any other phone in this range, i.e. HTC Wildfire or LG Optimus One.