NEC Corporation, a Japanese multinational IT company from Tokyo in partnership with NTT DoCoMo will launch NEC-MEDIAS N-04C which will be the world’s thinnest Android phone that is just 7.7mm thick this week. These images were leaked on internet by Japanese blog.
Features of NEC’s MEDIAS N-04C
- 4 inch 854 × 480 (FWVGA), TFT Screen
- 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM
- Runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 5 megapixel camera.
- Physical menu, home and back keys.
- 1Seg TV Tuner, NFC chip
- MEDIAS NAVI for navigation and E-wallet.
- 1,260 mAh battety.
LG’s optimus black and Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Arc announced at CES which were just 9.2mm and 8.7mm respectively. Samsung also announced announced its Galaxy S II at MWC which was 8.49mm. This phone breaks all the record and becomes thinnest among all.
(via Akihabaranews and mobilecrunch)