Nokia “Shoot and Tag” app created by Nokia research center Beijing lets you creates chapters while you shoot videos. This lets you view exact part of the video easily during playback instead of fast forwarding.
- Click the red record button in the app to record, pause or resume while shooting.
- Auto and manual tag options.
- Inbuilt gallery to view the videos chapter wise.
- Just open the video within the app and click the frame to move to particular part while viewing.
- Adjust the video quality and toggle key frame auto-extraction on or off, inside the app settings.
- The original video in the phone’s galley remains unchanged.
Here is a video demo of the app from Nokia Beta Labs:
This is a just an experimental app, but it could graduate to beta stage. This app lacks 720p video recording which is a drawback .
Platform: Symbian (S60 v5 and Symbian^3)
Download Link: Nokia Shoot and Tag