Now here is an official method to obtain lyrics for any song being played on your smartphone. Simply enabling a small setting you can get lyrics for your personal use. The below trick is absolutely free and does not involve you to purchase any app.
Disclaimer: This post is for informational purpose only. If the method gets misused by any means Mobile Gyaan or any of its representatives will not be held responsible.
Also Read: How to Port your Mobile Number to JIO
Obtain Song Lyrics for Free
- On your Android phone, download and Install JioSaavn app.
- Open the app and head towards the “Settings” panel.
- Inside the settings panel, scroll down a bit and toggle on “Show Lyrics“. Also toggle on “Annotations“, which will reveal meaning and interesting stories behind the lyrics.
- (This setting by default is set as ON when you install the app for the first time). If not use the method as discussed.
- Now exit the Setting panel and play a song you like. When the song starts playing, click on the tab that says “Tap for full lyrics“. Check the screenshot below for reference.
- This would reveal the lyrics completely as shown below.
- Enjoy the lyrical time!
Also Read: How to Activate DND (Do Not Disturb) on Jio
Although please note,
- Your device should have a working internet connection to fetch the lyrics for a particular song.
- If you access the lyrics while playing the song you can use the lyrics tab for karaoke singing. As the lyrics would be highlighted when the song progresses.
- The app can fetch lyrics for both English and Hindi songs pretty accurately and other languages aren’t that far behind on the app.
- Though this is the most legitimate way to obtain song lyrics only for personal use, any commercial use of the same might bring legal consequences.
- The above trick is absolutely free irrespective of whether you are a paid or a free user.
- In our testing, the lyrics were properly fetched and furnished. We hardly came across any song which did not have lyrics attached.