Spice launches M-9000 Popkorn phone that has a mini projector. This phone also has analog TV support to view free TV channels and document viewer. Samsung already launched a high-end projector phone ‘Samsung i8520 galaxy beam’ last year. This phone from spice is a budget phone.
Specifications of Spice M-9000 Popkorn
- 2.3 inch 320 * 240 pixel, 262K QVGA Screen
- 17.3 mm thick and weighs 123g
- 3.2 MP Camera with night vision and single touch operation.
- 87 MB internal memory, expandable up to 16GB with MicroSD
- 1000 SMS and 1500 phone book storage.
- 3gp, mp4, avi, flv, rm, rmvb video playback in wide-screen mode.
- Wireless FM Radio with scheduled recording.
- Bluetooth 2.1, java support with pre-installed games.
- 1200 mAh battery with 3.5h talk time and 300h stand by.
This phone also comes with a tripod, External speakers and laser pointer which is very useful for video projection. The idea of projector within a phone is nice and creative but on the downside, this phone feels bulky and has poor battery life. This phone comes in black color and is priced at Rs 6,699.