For the first time in the industry, TATA Indicom, leading CDMA cellular service provider in India has introduced weekly Blackberry plans for its prepaid customers wherein, customers will have the freedom to activate blackberry plans on their blackberry service capable phones as per their need and budget.
There are presently 2 weekly blackberry plans available for TATA Indicom customers:
- Blackberry messaging bundle for Rs. 85 that will allow customers to get unlimited access to their e-mail service and also unlimited instant messages for the entire week (Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk and Yahoo Messenger).
- Blackberry Internet bundle for Rs. 250 wherein customers can enjoy unlimited internet browsing benefits in addition to unlimited usage of instant messaging and blackberry’s world-class push mail service.
TATA Indicom prepaid subscribers can now opt for monthly blackberry plans as-well at Rs 299 PM for unlimited messaging plan and Rs 900 for unlimited Internet plan.
For those without a blackberry phone yet can opt-in for the following BlackBerry phones from Tata Indicom:
- BlackBerry 8703e available for Rs 9990
- BlackBerry CurveTM 8330 available for Rs 15990
- BlackBerry 8830 World Edition for Rs 17000
- Blackberry Tour 9630 priced at Rs 27990